Sunday, December 30, 2007

So Much Better, So Much Better.

Phoo.

The title might not have anything to do with what this post contains. I was practically just looking for a cool title for this blog post. Is it cool? hahas!! XD

Well, I said 'yes' to KYSM. So I'll be reporting to the school on this Saturday, that is the 5th. of January. I asked Anas (my facilitator/a student of KYSM) what we'll be doing for the first few days there. He said that "the first week saje dah full. All has been planned"...Scary. What could we possibly do on the first week there?

Oh yeah!! Macky (my Mac..hehe) is now working again! Just that it can't connect to the internet. That sux. But still I have Microsoft Word in there! So I can continue 'a.t.a.o.m.n.o.l.", a story I'm working on. But lightning striked! The ZAHRA, a.k.a. KAKAK YA, a.k.a. my sister..WANTS TO STEAL THE COMPUTER AWAY FROM ME!!!! Okay, I was exaggerating. She wants the computer because she says it's good. And she has NO IDEA that it's MINE, MINE, MINE, OH, MINE!!!!!!!!! XD Sorry, went mad for a few seconds.

Well, that's going to have to be settled later. Maybe even AFTER school starts. But now I'm really excited because all my old school friends (members of The Crazy Group, as I call it) who were quite close to me...Have planned an outing tomorrow!!!!! OH MAN, I WANNA GO BOWLING!! Hahahaha!! I hope it all works out~

Members of The Crazy Group of SKBUD:
  • Syahira > Pretty, intelligent, almost as crazy as the others. *Cila/Syira*

  • Safaaqila > Crazy, filled with the gossip we enjoy! *Cap-pa/Safa*

  • Farah (me!) > The CRAZIEST!! Almost as intelligent as Syahira! *Pala/Farah*

  • Nabilah > Patient, tough, pretty, COOL!!! *Billah/Bilah*

  • Afrina > Funny!! Easy to push around, but you better not or I'll SOCK you. *Pina/Fina*

  • Aida > Shy to certain people, but crazy at times *Ad-ya/Adya/Aida*

  • Huda > A little crazy, likes to raise voice-the main thing WE do. *Hud-da/Huda*

  • Aaina > Not crazy, but still our close friend *...Sino?/Aina*

But we're including Vinod (The class clown), Aqif (The Thing That Makes People Laugh), and Muzammil (......shortest boy in the class? HAHAHA no, he's...a friend!) into the outing tomorrow. Hope they can make it, especially VINOD!! Ahh, missing him. As a friend. I'm SO EXCITED!!! heeheeheehee! *crazy* I was all, "nak!! nak!!" when Safa told me about the outing, and asked whether I wanted to go. lol XD

Anyway, that's all. Baobao! Better than saying baibai isn't it? XD


[Face new things when you're in a new year.]

No comments: