Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Siblings. BWEK!! (It means Trouble)

WOOOHOOO!!!

I'M SO HAPPY!!!!!!! I've finally found something nice about being away from home, and guess what it is. BEING AWAY FROM MY STUPID SIBLINGS!!! They're older than me and they think I'm so mature. Whenever I say something childish (as I am :P) they will go into 'sarcasm-mode' and say things that fail MY DAY. F**k them!! Well i can't believe I just said that. If they find this blogspot, it'll be dooms day.

Well I don't mean to say this but being around them makes me upset. And now the bad thing is I'll never see the day when I start living with my parents ONLY. Seriously, I want BOTH of them to go away! I actually have three siblings, but one is in Newcastle and one of the siblings that I'm talking about right now is studying in Melbourne, but she came back for a holiday. Most of the time before this I tolerated her behaviour but now I won't anymore. Anyway I think there's not much of it anymore, anyway.

Well, 2 more days to go!


[*CountingTheDays*]

No comments: