Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Extreme Fun.

YEAAHH!!!!

Now THAT'S what I'm talking about...EXTREME FUN. (Please read, I think it's intersting!)

Shonia and Kimberly were at my house two days ago! As planned. Hehehe, It was extreme fun, especially the water fight. Right now, I'm gonna talk about it from the start 'til the end, in the right order.

Last night, it so happened that Shonia and Kimberly were online when I came online right after buying the balloons for the water balloon fight. We had a group chat about what we were going to do today. But secretly, Shonia and I were having a personal chat together. We were talking about how the birthday surprise for Kimberly was gonna go. But we also talked in the group conversation with Kimberly, acting as if we weren't having a personal chat.

We got the perfect idea. Shonia came to my house at 9 a.m. to start setting up the surprise. We worked hard, and we finished in TIME! And THAT'S when we received a call from Kimberly.

Kimberly:Farah, Shonia already come ah?
Farah: No, not yet..(It's part of the surprise)
Kimberly:Oh, okay..I just wanna tell you that I'll be coming around 11 o' clock.
Farah:(almost swears and curses) Oh..okay..
Kimberly:Kay bye

I cursed and cursed and cursed when I put down the phone. "ALL OUR HARD WORK...GONE!!!! Kimberly's coming at 11 o' clock!!!!" I cried. "GARR!!!!" Shonia cried. So we decided to relaaaaaaaax first, drink Milo, chit-chat, see the cats, see my room, and before we knew it...It was 11.00 a.m. Shonia and I shrieked. "SH*T!! SH*T!!"

We ran down and saw KIMBERLY AT THE GATE!!! She was calling the house, and SHONIA ALMOST PICKED IT UP!! (Kimberly's not supposed to know that Shonia has arrived already). I screamed at her, "GO INSIDE THE ROOM AND GET READY!!! GET READY!!!!!!!" I picked up the phone and went to open the gate for Kimberly. I told her that Shonia hasn't arrived, so we have to wait for her. I ushered her into the room Shonia was hiding in, and told her I need to get something. When I went into the room, we surprised her (in the way we surprised her, I don't wanna talk about it..It's too long.) and it didn't really work because she guessed it already...=.='

After that, we decided to start playing with the fake snow that Kimberly brought. It was so much of fun!! It was like whipped cream, but only when we spray it, it will come out in pieces, just like snow. Except, it's FAKE snow! XD Waaahh, she should've bought more..

After that we filled up the balloons with LOTS and LOTS of water. We put them in big buckets and left them outside. And THAT'S when my mom and my brother came back with the pizza and ice-cream! We had our lunch:Pizza and Vanilla/Gold Medal Ribbon (from Baskin Robbins!) WHILE watching Man of The House, HILARIOUS MOVIE!

(Wait for part 2! It's coming your way!)


[My friends are turning nocturnal. So am I.]

No comments: