Sunday, December 16, 2007

All for tomorrow.

Yesssss!!!!!

I did a lot of shopping yesterday. All for tomorrow. What's tomorrow? The beginning of my vacation!! Finally, it's here! Well, not yet. Let's just say...tomorrow!!

I bought a lot of things yesterday from The Gardens. I bought a few T-shirts and a jacket for tomorrow. For school, I bought:The usual-white baju kurung top+oriental blue skirt. I love the colour of the skirt! hahahaha XD

I bought this really nice T-shirt...OH MAN!! JUST REALISED!! FINALLY, something in my cupboard that I chose...Yang lain? All people give only...Until my mom said that I have too many T-shirts and I don't have to buy anymore. Since I've grown out of all of them, I finally got to buy a few new ones.

Mixed feelings lah right now! I'm wonderin what the heck there is to see in Melbourne, and at the same time I'm looking forward to meeting my sister there and also THE FOOD!! My sis told me that there are many types of delicious food there...hehehe. One more thing:Shopping laahh!! Hahaha hope I don't spend too much.

Earlier today I kena marah by my friend Julia LOL!! No lah, she was just surprised by how late I'm packing for my 11-day vacation. Yeah I know I'm packing real late. But I still have today and tomorrow, until tomorrow afternoon! So, as always...(just like studying for exams) I will pack at the last few minutes. But now I think I'll sort out a few things that I'm gonna bring in my messenger bag lah! The only things I really have to bring are: my iPod, my iPod's charger, my Thumbdrive (just in case), my pencil box, and an empty book to write in. So bye for now!!

P/S:Part two of Extreme Fun is coming your way..Sometime later. Bye again!!


[Hoping for a few moments of excitement.]

No comments: