Monday, December 3, 2007

Big Big Decisions!

Darn.

I'm still trying to figure out the right type of drawing skill I should use in the future. IF I have one. I've tried more or less TEN ways of drawing already, and honestly, all of them suck. By the time I tried to get back to my NORMAL type of drawing, I can't draw anymore, because I was so used to drawing using styles that are different than normal. AAAARGH.

Ever since I started studying for UPSR, I stopped drawing. After UPSR, I was going all "Yay now I can use the computer 24/7" and I did, and that's why I lost touch of drawing. Haiz WRONG thing to do. But I'll try to improve. Naaahh, I'll gain my drawing talent all over again. Chehh just kidding.

Right now I'm kinda worried about choosing which school I should go to..It's either Kolej Yayasan Saad or SMK Bandar Utama 3. Erm..Many people said I shouldn't go to Kolej Yayasan Saad but at the same time people are encouraging me to go there. Maybe it's good if I try it out if I get accepted. Yea maybe I should. On the other hand, SMK Bandar Utama 3 is better for my family...Because the fees are not bad, and it's so damn near to my house. But Kolej Yayasan Saad is a PRIVATE SCHOOL, one of the best in Malaysia.

Wait--I remember the horrors of it too. If you don't get 8As for PMR, you'll get kicked out. You're not allowed to talk in the Dining Hall. If you go there, you'll be forced to stay in a dorm that SUCKS. COOL huh.

Ahhhh nevermind I'll just see if I get accepted or not..If I do, I'll have a big decision to make. Kwehhh It's so complicated >.<


[Yeah I know you don't know what I'm talking about.]

1 comment:

Najrina said...

hey! love your blog and the way you write