Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Wandering Excitement

Kwehhh..

Last few hours in Malaysia! My flight is at 9.30 p.m. I'm leaving the house for the airport at around...6.30 p.m. The bad thing is, all my excitement has been drained away.

Why, you ask? Even I don't know! Anyway, the main reason I'm actually GOING there is to see where my sister lives, meet her, and all that. All I've ever SEEN in Melbourne (not that I've been there..I just saw it in the internet) is where my sister studies and the cafes in front of her apartment. *Yawns*

GAAAAAAAHHHHH HOW I WISH IT WAS COLD IN MELBOURNE!!!!!!!! Right now it's SUMMER and it's super-hot..As I presume. Well the weather forecasts from Google say that the temperature there is around 20 degrees celcius. But according to my aunt that just came back from there, her nose was peeling as a result from the heat!! THAT'S HORRIBLE!! Because of that, my mom bought RM 68 worth of skin protecting lotion!! HAHAHA!! THAT'S A LOT!! O.O oh wait--damn...Gonna have to wear loads and loads of it...But...anyway...Look on the bright side...*looks around* where is it? Oh, there! *points at a small dot of light*

My sister just called! She said there's going to be a sale there on boxing day...OH GOODY!! NOW there's a BRIGHT SIDE!! Anyway, I'm so malas to blog already lah. So this is goodbye (from Makes Me Wonder by Maroon 5) Ohh, so this is goodbye..

BYE!! Will blog about Australia when I get back!!


[Three books and an iPod is all I need]

No comments: