Sunday, December 9, 2007

Planning, Planned.

YAYY!!!

Well, not quite "YAYY!!!" yet.

I invited Shonia, my best friend, and Kimberly, my close friend, to my house for fun..On this coming Tuesday (11th. December 2007)! Heheheh..Yes I know it sounds like a tea-party or something but it's SO not. I'm planning this get-together on the purpose of introducing Shonia to Kimberly, and vice versa.

We're gonna have a water balloon fight XD and a whipped cream/fake snow fight!! AWESOOOOME. Hahahaa, we're looking forward to it. Right now, only Shonia is confirmed to come, and now I'm waiting for confirmation from Kimberly, a.k.a. Gramma KimKim.

Oh yeah...Sorry to say, I decided to cancel the Silica Gel Baby Experiment posts...Because I thought that I could do it at first, but at last I couldn't get any interesting material that will make the readers smile and laugh...So I'll just continue writing my normal blogs! I'll try to make my blogs double juicy but I'll still have to keep it..a BIT private, heheee, of course. Well that's all I can write now, bye~


[Can we bring yesterday back around?]

No comments: