Thursday, December 13, 2007

Maximum Maksim!~

Haaa~~~

Do you know Maksim, that piano player? He's darn good! Wanna listen to his songs? Go to my friendster profile. It's the first and second song you'll hear.

I remembered about him when I went to Haziq's (my friend) profile. I saw the song Croatian Rhapsody, and when I tried listening to it, I totally loved it. Love at first sight? XD EXACTLY!! Anyway, I just wanted to blog about how sad I was yesterday...

Aaina, one of my close friends, called me and asked me whether I could make it for this get-together on the 28th of this month. Just as I was about to say "YES!! OKAY!! YAAAAY!!!" I remembered that: at that time, I will still be in Melbourne. I thought that I'd be back by the 29th...So I asked her whether she could ask my other friends to postpone it to the 29th...And then she said she'd ask...But then she didn't call back with any answer from the other friends....But THAT didn't matter. THIS did: I went to ask my mom when and what time we'd be back in Malaysia, just to make sure I was right. (My mom told me before this that we'd be there for only ten days, and I thought it was from the 18th of December until the 28th) And then, she said, "We'll be back on the 29th of December. At night." At night. At night.

I ALMOST jumped as soon as I heard my mother's answer. "GARR!!" my mind shouted. "Stupid sh--" Okay, excuse my language please. But I guess I got over it after a few hours. Still I'm yearning to meet my friends!! We haven't been contacting each other since the holidays started. I've only been talking (online) with the GUYS. The girls? None of them. I'M SO DISAPPOINTED!!!!!!!!!
"DISSSS-AAAHHHH-POINNN-TAAAAAHDDD"
(being dramatic)
Anyway, nevermind. I'll just look forward to my Melbourne vacation! Gonna do lots and lots of shopping, hopefully!! AHAHAHA AHAHAHA AHAHAHA
[Not hoping to pack for my vacation]

No comments: