Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Not what I thought.

Uh..?

I've decided to write all my blogs in blue, because it's my favorite color..Mwehehe.

My holidays are getting a bit more interesting these days. But sadly, I can't use the computer too often now, since my dad found out that I was practically using my MOM'S computer 24/7 even though I have my own. But my OWN kinda sucks and there's something wrong with it, so..I've lost my interest in it.

I've been searching for things to do in my free time, other than surfing the net and doing things that have something to do with the computer. Well, I did find a few things to do, such as:draw, read comics, read books, (cheh read books?? Rajinnya.) study, (Study?? Again, rajinnya.) and..Nothing else..Okay fine, I admit that the holidays are still boring =.='

I changed my Friendster profile background AGAIN!! But it kinda..sucks. Still, I'm really malas to change it again. Well, typical me lah! Malas everyday.

Lara has been coming to my house more often than ever. She's always so fussy and stuff, so her mother and I have decided to be really sharp with her, hehehe. Whenever she comes to my house, she'll go straight to the glass door where she can see my cats. She'll pull me and shout, "Lita!! LITA!!" because she wants to see my cats. She calls cats Lita because one of my cats are named Lita...Kinda strange right?? Whenever she sees my cats she'll get over-excited and start screaming like crazy and scare away all my cats. Because of that, it's impossible that she'll EVER get to play with my cats properly =.=' But she's just two years old, what does she know. But still, I won't let her see my cats that often, so that she has no chance of harming my cats. If she harms ANY of my cats I'll harm her. Slap her, kick her, whatever.

Hahaha, mean cousin.

Hmm..It's been raining a lot these days..All I can do is stay indoors (As if I ever go outdoors) and play computer 24/7!! (It's actually just my fantasy)

Umm, who has Windows Live Messenger or MSN (Just the same thing but some people don't know =.=')? Please add me!!! cartoonist_hakuchi@hotmail.com


[Prevented from enjoying holidays. Ugh.]

No comments: