Friday, December 28, 2007

DECISIONS UPP!!

*Sob*

I'm in Melbourne feeling bored, stupid and stupid.

It all started on Wednesday, when KYSM called and informed my dad that...I've been ACCEPTED INTO KYSM!!! So now it's between KYSM and SMKBU3. BIG opportunity, BIG decision. And I'll have to inform them today. Well thank God I got accepted. It shows that I'm capable of being in a top school!! AHAHAHA BERLAGAK SIOT...Sorry.

Ever since I was informed, I was flying high on cloud 9, fearing of being pulled off the cloud into the wrong decision. My brother (age of 17, body of 14, mind of 7) said that it's just a yes or no decision, it's easy. But it's MUCH MORE THAN THAT!! lol. Yeah. It's a life-changing decision ain't it.

Aizat talked some sense into me today. He said that it's time I made a sacrifice for my future. Sacrifice my computer time, my old friends (which I will NOT), and the many more advantages of being at home in KL. He said I should give it a try, and if I don't like it, I can always pull out of that school. He's right, totally..AHAHA. It's damn true, what he said. And my old friends? I can still contact them when I come home, every two weeks. Right?

Yeah. So it's the end of me today, gonna have to make my big decision. Will be coming back tomorrow, 8.30 p.m. Malaysian time. Will be writing a lot when I come back!

[Changes made by a decision will be big changes if it's a big decision.]

No comments: