Friday, December 7, 2007

The Experiment(s) Begin.

Exactly.

As the title said, the experiment(s)...Begin!!

I'm gonna start writing about the Silica Gel Baby (as I call it..the real name's Silica gel. I think you might've guessed) experiments! If you're interested, read the notes in purple, please. If you're not, mind your own busine--- I mean, you don't have to read it...XD Waahahaha.

  • Professor Dania Hakuchi is my nickname, so that means, in the experiment posts, my name is Professor Dania Hakuchi.
  • I wrote the whole thing and the only true things in the posts are about Professor Dania Hakuchi (me!!), not the writer. Yeah I know, the writer writes rubbish about herself.
  • If you see anything saying anything offensive about PROFESSOR DANIA HAKUCHI, eg. "She's very lame" or "she's so damn stuuuuuuupiiiiiiiiiddddd" or anything of the sort, don't worry, it's not true..LOL!! PERASANNYAAAA!! But still, some of them are untrue, you might have realised by reading the old posts.
  • If there are any facts about Silica Gel in the experiment posts, they are true.
  • Just remember, when reading the experiment posts, I want you to......ENJOY!! Even though they aren't THAT great, hahah..

So, off I go now, I shall be posting the first experiment (that is, chapter) tonight!! Or something. Wish me luck XD

[Lack of knowledge leads to experimenting stupid things, such as:Silica Gel.]

No comments: