Thursday, December 6, 2007

Great! I'm sick. AGAIN.

Gyaa.

I meant what I said in the title of this post. REALLY. Awesome, huh.

Stupid lahh!!! I keep getting sick. This week, last week, practically every month I get sick!! Why didn't I get sick on school days before UPSR??? Oh wait, I did. Hahah, I'm sick every month, as I said.

I remember two weeks before UPSR. I was SO sick..I had a headache and a BAD sore throat. I can remember coming to school when I was still a bit sick, and it had a few privileges. Well, not a few...One, as far as I can remember.

Recess just finished and Cikgu Rohaizi told EVERYONE to come down to line up at the canteen. My friend and I were still in the class, and we were told to go down. We were a bit scared, but then I just told her, "Just tell Cikgu Rohaizi that we had work to do." And that's not counted as a lie, because we actually did have some work to do, so..That's not a lie, is it?? So, back to the story, as I walked towards the canteen where everyone was lining up, I made a fake coughing sound, (accompanied by the 'sound effects' from my REAL throat problem, it was perfect mwehehe) so that I have another excuse for being late, and walking slow towards the canteen. Wow, can't believe I'm THAT..THAT..Um, shall I say..gangster-ish? Nahh, everyone KNOWS that I'm a gangster..Umm, maybe I should say, sneaky. Right?? Okay, back to the story again, When I came to the canteen, I told Cikgu Rohaizi that my friend and I had work to do, and he let us line up normally like everyone else, without any punishment or whatever!! Woohoo! And then, while lining up, one of the OTHER teachers spotted me coughing (THAT one was for real) and she asked, "Farah, you're not well! How are you supposed to take your UPSR?" in a worried tone. I just said that I'd be okay next week and I'll take UPSR normally. Hahaha.

But, unfortunately for me, I didn't recover completely. At least my headache was gone, thank God!! But the sore throat wasn't gone yet. But there was just a bit more coughing lah. I kept covering my mouth whenever I was about to cough in the exam hall. Annoying, very much. But at last I did succeed, the way I DIDN'T expect. Hahahaaa!


[Experimenting Silica Gel~]

1 comment:

Najrina said...

thx for da comment. when i started crying my friend already wanted to call my mum by herself! haha lol!