Thursday, November 29, 2007

Mine, oh, MINE!

Awesoooome.

I finally got my sijil keputusan UPSR today!

I woke up at 8.50 a.m. after hearing my brother talking on the phone while walking into my room. He was looking at me...While talking with someone. That means: that certain someone he was talking with, wants to talk to me. I started hoping that the someone was one of my old friends, asking to talk to me. But when I started talking to that someone, I found out that it was just my mom, telling me to 'wake up, we're going to Auntie Kelly's house at 9.40 a.m.'

So I woke up, had a bath, ate a bit and then off I went with my mom to Auntie Kelly's house in Kuala Lumpur. I ate a bit more there. I ate some..some rice..I think it's nasi goreng or something, but all I know is, it was damn hot (pedas) but DELISH! And then I tried this sweet fruit cake and this...this 'Kuih Sarawak' that tasted like...uh..Vegetables, I'd say. XD

After that, I reminded my mom that I have to take my Sijil Keputusan UPSR and she said, "let's go back home first, let me have a drink first." And I was like "Haiz...wasting petrol only lah!" in my mind. But I just said "okay" as always.

We reached home, and then my mom had a glass of water, and then we got into the car and then we went to my school. When I reached my school, I thought, "AHH! OLD TIMES!" And just walked in. And guess what. I SAW PUAN DASIMAH'S CAR!! My mind was going "oh no oh no oh no!!!!!" But I walked right into the office anyway. I heard Puan Dasimah's voice, saw her, but luckily she didn't see me. I really don't know why I was scared of meeting her.

I just took the sijil, signed my name on a paper, and went out. It was stupid enough for me not to see who's taken their sijil and who hasn't (It was listed on the paper). I only saw the name of the person who took her sijil right before me, that is Marissa. Boy, do I miss her. After that I just got out of the office...And walked towards my car lah! But while walking, I looked at the whole school and just remembered what happened at where I was looking. I just felt like crying <='(

I can't believe that I'm saying this, but I wanna go back to school. SERIOUSLY.

After that I went back home, and when I got into my room, I started crying, would you believe that. A lot of crying lah, lately.

Now, here I am, posting this blog. Hahahah nothing happy or interesting has been happening lately. But tomorrow I'm going to my nenek's house! Yay, I'll meet my cousins again..Now THAT'S happy. Right now I malas to write anything else so bye!


[Mission Sijil UPSR:ACCOMPLISHED.]

No comments: