Sunday, November 25, 2007

Randomness Takes Over.

Woo!

That just HAD to be my first word in my first blog...Didn't it.

Warning:I have no idea of what to write so I'll write about random stuff and if I get too random forgive me XD

The members of The Crazy Group of SKBUD haven't been contacting me lately..Miss them loads. If only I could organise something like a get-together or something where we can go crazy...Like old times. At least some of them have Friendster..ah..Friendster.

Oh yeah-my internet connection is a bit rosak-rosak and gila-gila. Hahah there was once I went downstaires to where the wireless network router was, and pukul-pukul the poor (not so) innocent router XD After that I went to the plug, and tendang-tendang it into the socket XD I was crazy..Still am :)

The holidays have been more boring than ever for some reason. A few hours earlier I became crazy and suddenly decided to create FaceBook..as IF it helped me. I just wasted time creating my damn account and then I couldn't do anything else 'cause I didn't know how to. Agent Whonya (a.k.a Shonia) hasn't taught me yet! >=( Maybe I'll ask her tonight or tomorrow or..whenever lah! But I doubt she'll be coming online anytime soon. So I'll be bored and DIE XD

Hmm not so experienced on writing blogs...Maybe I'll gain experience sometime..I hope I will =) Umm sorry if you didn't enjoy this blog post..I'm writing this just because I'm bored =.='
And if you find this blog post childish and over-the-top forgive me XD


[What's with me and all these XDs]

1 comment:

Cuppacaker said...

hihi...
umm... cool blog post! It's very colorful and kinda interesting to read! well, i dont know wat to say anymore!! byyeee! =)