Saturday, December 1, 2007

Ahh..COUSINS.

Phoo..

I went to my nenek's house today! It was great fun.

I woke up at 9.30 this morning. I suddenly remembered that I have to go to my nenek's house! I had my bath, and suddenly realised that I wasn't sure of what to wear. Baju kurung or blouse with long skirt? Baju kurung or blouse with long skirt? I asked my mom and she said "Ada ke your baju kurung? I think it's at the dry cleaner's tak..Oh wait--It hasn't been sent to the dry cleaner's yet!" And in my heart, I said, "Haiz..Terpaksalah pakai the blouse with the long skirt. Embarassing! I'll be the only one wearing something like that!"

Seeing that it was one hour until my aunt arrives at my house to pick me up and go to my nenek's house together, I just wore normal clothes; a pair of jeans and a T-shirt. When I stepped out of my room, I saw my mom. She asked me, "I'm going to Jasema (that book/stationery shop), do you want to follow?"

My heart was saying no but I just said yes, my GOOD heart saying "For your Form 1 education's sake! Just go and get the books la.." Sometimes it's annoying to have two hearts disagreeing on one matter.

So, I went to Jasema..And bought the books that I needed! When I came back home I was so happy happy happy and satisfied satisfied satisfied XD I checked out the Maths book first, 'cause I thought that it was freakin' easy. And the first parts of the book were damn easy, just like standard 6 work or something but at the end of the book, there was nothing I could REALLY understand. But I told myself, "Don't worry, you'll learn later." XD It's as if I'm a senior encouraging her junior!

After that, my aunt arrived with her adopted baby, Lara Iman Ismail Mish'al Leo. My Gawd, her name's friggin' long. We packed all the food and stuff that we wanted to bring, and left. I brought Poddy (my iPod) and Vicky Angel (One of Jacqueline Victor's books..I'm reading it right now). Two extremely entertaining things. So I read Vicky Angel for half an hour, and the other 30 minutes were spent listening to Poddy.

When I arrived, I saw Nurul (my cousin) carrying Allysha (her niece) out of the car. I was so happy to see them after...A kinda long time. Well, not long, but I was just happy to see them! =) Then, the both of us met Sara, another cousin of mine. After that, I went to see my nenek, and relatives (I don't know what my relations with them are) and salam salam salam. They were all going, "Anak sapa ni?" and "Uish dah besar dah..Berapa tahun ni?" and I just answered and answered and answered.

After that, Nurul, Sara and I sat down at a table and played with Allysha and Lara. Aidan (Allysha's little brother, he's damn cute+handsome for a baby, lol!) was there too! He was crying more than ever. After one hour or so, the doa's started. Nurul, Sara, some other women and I just sat upstairs (or shall I say, on the stairs)XD We talked and talked and talked.

After all the doa-ing things, we started eating. Uwaaaahhh the food was ABSOLUTELY DELISH!! Kampung food, yeahhh. When we were done, I sat down with my 13-year old cousin Munirah and started reading gossip magazines..We spotted all the hot+handsome+cute celebrities..Awesooooome. Later I walked around and suddenly spotted my 17-year old cousin, Nazmi Mokhtar, a.k.a. my BOYFRIEND. MUAHAHAHA f.y.i., he's NOT my boyfriend. He was rolling up the mat that we were sitting on while eating the delicious food just now. Dengan muka kesian dia tu..He looked like some orang gaji who doesn't get his full wage. I laughed and said, "Kesian..." while shaking my head. He glared at me and said, "Kalau dah tahu kesian apsal tak tolong!?" jokingly. I laughed again and let him roll up the mat by himself.


After very, very boring things happened around me, I saw Qayyum and Zarif (my two OTHER cousins) playing badminton on my nenek's small, empty field outside her house. I got excited and cried, "HEY I WANNA PLAY TOO!!" So Zarif let me play with Qayyum. Much of a badminton player I am, I kept missing when I tried to hit the shuttlecock. He's only eight (or nine) but he beat me by a few points! I played that until I had to go home...When the FUN things were about to start, my mom just HAD to urge me to go home.

Well, it was great fun lah, to meet all my cousins and relatives.


[Studyin', here I come.]

No comments: